CIEELIndia courses are designed to develop your knowledge and conceptual understanding to topics that are specifically related to your internship with EduCARE India. The purpose of these courses is to support the integration of theory and practice whilst fostering personal and professional development. Through participating in organized community engagement activities, students will better understand course content and gain a broader appreciation of the topic overall.
These courses are based on an experiential learning model. Experiential education is the process of learning through experience, and is more specifically defined as "learning through reflection on doing."
Experiential learning can exist with limited input from a teacher as it relates primarily to the process of the students direct experience. This process includes:
In order to get the most out of these courses and their application to your internship, it is important that you:
- Be willing to be actively involved in the learning experience;
- Be able to reflect on this experience;
- Use analytical skills to conceptualize the experience; and
- Use decision making and problem solving skills in order to use the new ideas gained from the experience.
Skip site news
Current courses available
- EduCARE India online Induction course
- Environmental Health
- Community Development
- Cross Cultural Competency
- Gender rights and equality
- Poverty alleviation
- Water Sanitation
- Solid Waste Management
- NGO Management (For fellows and coordinators)
- Project Management
- Being a ...